MerlotMe Trade Section and Marketing Materials Kit
Merlot Month unites passionate wine lovers in a world-wide movement to celebrate this lavishly textured, dazzlingly versatile noble red grape varietal. More than 100 Merlot producers, wine merchants, restaurants and consumers will taste and toast online (#MerlotMe), at events, in wine stores, restaurants and homes across the world this October.
Hashtag (designed to be a call to action):
Social Media Profiles:
winery and trade contact:
Gwen McGill - email@example.com
Suggested Content and/or Participation IdEAS for wineries:
1. Get your sales teams to communicate it to their accounts. We're asking the industry to make October the month to feature Merlot each year with promotions, case deals, #MerlotMe features and calls to action.
2. Host at least one 5-minute #MerlotMe themed Facebook Live video at your winery or tasting room with a winemaker, assistant winemaker, tasting room employee or other employee who is good on camera.
3. Share content from the main MerlotMe Facebook page to your Facebook pages at least once a day, especially the MerlotMe themed meme images and videos. We'll be posting Merlot/Lifestyle content all day every day.
4. Create your own meme images 470x470 pixels in size to share on Facebook. We'll share them through the main MerlotMe page. Make sure to add the hash tag.
5. Invite your wine club members, email subscribers, Twitter followers, Facebook fans and other community members to rediscover and stock up on Merlot for October.
6. Download POS ready-to-use #MerlotMe branded files HERE.
Question or Ideas to further the cause? Contact Gwen McGill